1. Went out to breakfast with my mom today. We went to IHOP and I had their delicious strawberry lemon french toast again. I hope they keep it on the menu after the promo.
2. I decided to call in sick again tomorrow. I could force myself to go in, but I'm still not feeling all the way better and I've got tons and tons of backlogged vacation/sick time and there is nothing urgent I need to do tomorrow, so I figured might as well.
3. Molly spilled a glass of water on my desk, but nothing was damaged, thankfully. There were two iphones and an ipad on said desk, but they only got a splashed a little, and my keyboard tray was pushed under the desk enough that the water didn't get in the keys. I had to throw away a pad of scratch paper, but it could have been so much worse.
4. Rather than dragging my heels for ages, I actually sat down and scanned the next chapter of Gunjo all in one sitting (it's only 30-some pages, so not like the last chapter!), so I'm hopeful that we'll be able to post it this month.
5. I had a nice nap this afternoon, which is probably why it's 2:30am and I'm not really tired. When I woke up, I found the kittens were napping with me (Chloe on the bed by my feet and Molly curled up on some pants on the floor by the bed). Such sweeties!